Boulder Therapist Kathleen LeRoy, M.Ed., LPC
Video Counseling Available
Along the Path Psychotherapy services of Boulder offers counseling for adults, couples and adolescents. I work to support and empower individuals by focusing on nurturing the mind, body and spirit. With help from a counselor you can begin to gain insight about yourself, transform areas of your life that once baffled you, and develop solutions that are right for you so you can thrive.
I facilitate this change through systems focused experiential modalities such as body-centered psychotherapy, trauma integration, expressive arts, and methods of healing which involves looking at the dynamics, processes, and relationships between the parts within a whole context to discover where things have gotten entangled. I provide face to face counseling in Boulder, Colorado as well as video counseling to people from anywhere.
The following are some of the issues served by my work:
- Successfully Handling Life Transitions
- Reducing Anxiety and Worry
- Prosperity in Your Relationships
- Creating Mood Stability and Overcoming Depression
- Healing from Trauma, PTSD, Abuse
- Thriving as an Adolescent (friends, school, and family)
- Processing Grief and Loss
- Connecting Spiritually
- Overcoming Co-dependency and Learning to Set Healthy Boundaries
- Helping Reconnect Couples
- Recovering from Addiction
- Healing Adult Children of Alcoholics and Dysfunctional Families
- Recovering from Sex and Love Addiction
- Staying Healthy as a Spouse, Partner, Family Member or Friend of Alcoholics and Addicts
- Making Workplace Transitions
To learn more about me, please watch the video below. Have questions, please contact me for a free phone consultation 720-504-8172.