Therapy Rates and Insurance
Rates per session
- $150 per hour session for individual
- $200 for couples therapy
If you have insurance, you would be accessing out of network benefits. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Please check your coverage with your insurance carrier carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my insurance plan reimburse for LPCs (Licensed Professional Counselors)
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is the rate at which sessions are covered after the deductible is met?
- Does my plan cover both individual and family sessions?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
Cash, check and Visa/Mastercard
PayPal Payments – Click on Button Below
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
If you’re a new client, please complete the following forms and bring them to your first therapy session. Note: to download the free Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader, click here.
- Welcome Packet Along the Path [PDF]
- Informed Consent Along the Path [PDF]
- Privacy Practices Along the Path [PDF]
- Technology & Communications Policy[PDF]
If you would like me to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete this form to authorize release of psychotherapy information.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.